Medical Forms

Please use these medical forms for Fulton County regarding permission to administer medication at school and authorization to carry special medications such as an inhaler or Epipen.

Additionally, the Fulton County School System encourages parents to visit the FCS Resources website, peruse the information, and fill out the forms they felt were necessary for their child. Parents can bring any applicable forms with them to orientation.

Nutrition Form

Please use the following form to request Free and Reduced Lunch. 

Uniform Assistance Application

Please use this form for uniform assistance.