Who Can Apply?
Fulton Academy of Science and Technology is a Fulton County School District approved public charter school. Students that reside within the Fulton County School District are eligible to attend. Proof of residency in the school district is required at enrollment.
How to Apply to FAST
We recommend taking the time to learn as much as you can about FAST so that can ask the right questions on behalf of your child; you also want to sure it is a great fit as well. FAST is a unique school and we invite you to get to know us.
- Attend a LIVE Virtual Information Night session or watch the full recording of our 01/12/21 session.
- Signup for an In-Person Tour of Campus and/or watch our Virtual Tour video. You can sign up online or call 678-321-1100, ext. 256. Spots on tours are limited and you must sign up in advance. FAST does not provide walk-in tours nor do we schedule private tours. Tour dates and times are offered as follows:
- Due to COVID-19, in-person tours are on hold.
- Revisit our website at the beginning of January.
- If FAST is a good fit for your child, fill out an application to the Lottery between 12:00pm on January 1, 2021, and 12:00pm on February 3, 2021. Lottery applications received after 12:00pm on February 3, 2021, will not be included in the Lottery.
The Lottery will be held on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00am. You will receive an email to the address provided on the application notifying you if your child received a seat in the lottery or their place on the waitlist. You will have 3 days to accept or decline the seat offer. If you fail to respond within 3 days, the seat offer will automatically be rescinded and your child’s name will be placed at the end of the waitlist.
Please read the FAST Lottery and Enrollment policy. This policy contains detailed information about the lottery including preference, weighting, and procedures put into place by the FAST Governing Board to ensure an objective, fair, and random enrollment process.