Fulton Academy of Science and Technology is seeking experienced and well-rounded school teachers to join our team.
Serving students in K-8, the mission of Fulton Academy of Science and Technology (FAST) is to provide an education based on innovation, design thinking and problem-solving with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to children in the Fulton County community. FAST’s goal is to prepare children in a way that provides them a foundation to be creative innovators and problem solvers so they are prepared for success and leadership in our rapidly changing world. By applying our background theme for academics, children will develop the foundations for learning and thinking that prepares them for success in post-secondary education and careers.
Fulton Academy of Science and Technology is committed to:
- Teaching the skills and habits necessary for success in the areas of STEM
- Recruiting, training and retaining excellent teachers
- Building partnerships between the school, parents and the wider community
FAST Charter School is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Certified Gifted Teacher - please click HERE to view job description
- "Day Of" Substitute Teachers - FAST is seeking substitute teachers who are willing to be on call for last-minute teaching. Calls would typically be made the evening before or in the early morning. Applicants must have teaching experience. $100/day.