For up-to-date information on Fulton County Schools COVID-19 coronavirus status/updates and community resources, visit the district’s website.
Important emails from Mr. Beiner sent after August 14th will be posted to the School Info. 2020-2021 PowerSchool page.
Re-Opening for Face to Face Learning
FAST will re-open for face to face learners beginning in early November.
- Parent email on 10/13
- Current Plan/Information for Parents
- Principal’s FAST Chat 10/14
Remote Learning – Opening Plan on August 17th
Face-to-Face Learning – A/B Hybrid Plan
All important parent emails from Mr. Beiner after August 14th can be found on the School Information 2020-2021 PowerSchool page.
- August 14, 2020
- PowerSchool Logon Instructions
- Monday Morning
- Virtual Attendance
- August 10, 2020
- Learning Kit Pick-Up Details
- Documents Parents Need to Sign
- New Student Orientation video links
- August 5, 2020
- Device Sign-Up
- August 3, 2020
- Link to join 8/6 Town Hall
- Remote Learning Plan (daily schedule by grade)
- Learning Kit Pick-Up Day Schedule
- July 28, 2020
- Link to order Agenda from PTO
- PowerSchool/PikMyKid form
- School supplies – on website
- July 23, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- Switch to full remote learning announcement
- July 10, 2020
- Original 2020-2021 Opening Plan – A/B Hybrid