Thank you for your interest in FAST Charter School. All new students interested in attending FAST for the 2019-2020 school year are required to submit an application to SchoolMint. Our lottery has already occurred, but we are still accepting applications. As a reminder, all students must be living within the Fulton County Schools district to attend our school.
Click https://fast.schoolmint.net/signin to begin the application process. If you do not have a SchoolMint account, you will have to sign up for one first.
- The lottery window will open for applications on January 01, 2019 at 12:00PM.
- The lottery window will close on February 8, 2019 at 12:00PM.
- We will continue to receive applications after the lottery window has closed on February 8th. Applications received after the lottery window has closed will not be included in the lottery and will be placed on our wait list by date and time of application.
- The lottery will be held on February 14, 2019 at 9:00AM at FAST. It is open to the public but attendance is not required.
- We are using SchoolMint to manage our lottery application process and our wait list.
Beginning 12:00pm on January 01, 2019, applicants can apply to FAST via the SchoolMint application. Click https://fast.schoolmint.net/signin to begin the application process. If you do not have a SchoolMint account, you will have to sign up for one first.
Signing up for an account and entering student/family information is NOT submitting an application. You MUST submit your application in your SchoolMint account after 12:00pm on January 1, 2019 but before 12:00pm on February 08, 2019. Only submitted applications before 02/08/2019 at 12:00pm will be entered into the lottery.
After current FAST students have claimed a seat for the 2019-2020 school year, preference is given as follows:
- Siblings of current FAST students
- Children of current FAST Governing Board members and FAST employees
To ensure fair and equitable access to enrollment at FAST, the school will employ a family pull lottery process whereby one identifier will be assigned to a family. The family will be pulled as a group and children will be placed in order into grades with the understanding that demand in each grade may be uneven.
A current student will be defined as a student enrolled and attending school prior to the lottery. Sibling preference will not be employed during or after the lottery for entry in the school year for which the lottery was held.
To see the lottery results, click the button to the right. The family identifier is the Primary Guardian's last name plus the last 4 digits of the contact phone number in SchoolMint.
Students who received a seat in the lottery will be contacted via email. Seat offers are time sensitive and require action, so please check your email often. The lottery assigns wait list numbers to students who did not receive a seat in the lottery. You can check your student's wait list status by logging in to your SchoolMint account. When applicants decline a seat offer, FAST will offer the seat to the student on the top of the wait list if seats are still available in that grade.
PLEASE NOTE: in order to be enrolled at FAST next year, a parent or legal guardian MUST come in person to complete registration for their student by the deadline given.
Please open this document for enrollment instructions and a list of required documents before you come to the school to register.
If you have any questions about registration, feel free to reach out to our data clerks at email@example.com