Thank you for your interest in FAST Charter School. All new students interested in attending FAST for the 2019-2020 school year are required to submit an application to our lottery. Current FAST students do not need to enter the lottery, but SIBLINGS who are not currents students DO need to submit an application. As a reminder, all students must be living within the Fulton County Schools district to attend our school.
PLEASE NOTE: Wait lists are not carried over from year to year. All students must reapply every year if not accepted.
- The lottery window will open for applications on January 01, 2019 at 12:00PM.
- The lottery window will close on February 8, 2019 at 12:00PM.
- We will continue to receive applications after the lottery window has closed on February 8th. Applications received after the lottery window has closed will not be included in the lottery and will be placed on our wait list by date and time of application.
- The lottery will be held on February 14, 2019 at 9:00AM at FAST. It is open to the public but attendance is not required.
- We are using SchoolMint to manage our lottery application process and our wait list.
Beginning 12:00pm on January 01, 2019, applicants can apply to FAST via the SchoolMint application. Click https://fast.schoolmint.net/signin to begin the application process. If you do not have a SchoolMint account, you will have to sign up for one first.
Signing up for an account and entering student/family information is NOT submitting an application. You MUST submit your application in your SchoolMint account after 12:00pm on January 1, 2019 but before 12:00pm on February 08, 2019. Only submitted applications will be entered into the lottery.
After current FAST students have claimed a seat for the 2019-2020 school year, preference is given as follows:
- Siblings of current FAST students
- Children of current FAST Governing Board members and FAST employees
To ensure fair and equitable access to enrollment at FAST, the school will employ a family pull lottery process whereby one identifies will be assigned to a family. The family will be pulled as a group and children will be placed in order into grades with the understanding that demina in each grade may be uneven.
Students who receive a seat in the lottery will be contacted via email. Seat offers are time sensitive and require action, so please check your email often. If there are more applicants than seats available in any grade, the lottery will assign wait list numbers for all applicants who did not receive a seat.
PLEASE NOTE: in order to be enrolled at FAST next year, a parent or legal guardian MUST come in person to complete registration for their student by the deadline given.
Please open this document for enrollment instructions and a list of required documents before you come to the school to register.
If you have any questions about registration, feel free to reach out to our registrar email@example.com