Thank you for your interest in FAST Charter School. All new students interested in attending FAST for the 2020-2021 school year are required to submit an application to our lottery.
As a reminder, all students must live within the Fulton County Schools district to attend FAST. To verify your address is zoned for Fulton County Schools, click HERE.
- The lottery window will open for applications on January 01, 2020 at 12:00am.
- The lottery window will close on February 5, 2020 at 12:00pm
- We will continue to receive applications after the lottery window has closed on February 5th. Applications received after the lottery window has closed will not be included in the lottery and will be placed on our wait list by date and time of application.
- The lottery will be held on February 14, 2020 at 9:00am at FAST. It is open to the public but attendance is not required.
- We are using Integrity6 to manage our lottery application process and our wait list.
After current FAST students have claimed a seat for the 2020-2021 school year, preference is given as follows:
- Siblings of current FAST students
- Children of current FAST Governing Board members and FAST employees
To ensure fair and equitable access to enrollment at FAST, the school will employ a family pull lottery process whereby one identifier will be assigned to a family. The family will be pulled as a group and children will be placed in order into grades with the understanding that demand in each grade may be uneven.
A current student will be defined as a student enrolled and attending school prior to the lottery. Sibling preference will not be employed during or after the lottery for entry in the school year for which the lottery was held.